Thursday, February 9, 2012

Jen's Little Red Hen Pincushion

Yay! I'm so excited! My first real post on my craft blog. I've been working on this tutorial for a while now and just learned that I can't upload pdf files to blogger so I figured out how to work around that this morning. I wanted my little red hen to be my first post because this has been one of my favorite projects over the years. I've taught several friends and family members how to make them and figured that I may as well write a tutorial. They're fun to create and they make darling gifts for that special someone that enjoys sewing. Enjoy!

I recommend downloading the original before printing because for some reason, the quality of the google document is poor. When the tutorial comes up, you should see a "download original" click in the top right corner.

2 comments:

  1. I love this little red hen! So glad to have such a great tutorial in case I ever need to make some more. I tried writing out the instructions after you and I made them years ago, but pictures make all the difference. Yours is a million times better. I can't wait to see what else you put on your craft blog. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I can finally make my hen :). Your blog looks great, and nice job on your tutorial! Can't wait to see your next project!

    ReplyDelete