Sunday, December 2, 2012

November Card Swap

We had some darling Christmas cards at our Card Swap last month. The first time I participated in a November card swap , I made a fall card and quickly felt out of place because everyone makes a Christmas card. I learned my lesson and even though we didn't need to say it, November was to be a Christmas themed card. It's always fun to see what everyone comes up with and it gets you into the holiday spirit earlier in the season. This time, I decided to make my card using SU!'s Delightful Decorations stamp set, Contempo Christmas stamp set, ornament punch and the Be of Good Cheer DSP. I'm really bad about buying stuff and not using it right away. What can I say? I guess I'm a sucker for cuteness and an optimist at the same time!








No comments:

Post a Comment